Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge (April Showers)

Hello Card Lovers,
       I am going to be entering this card into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. This weeks challenge was to use an umbrella, clouds or rain on your card. I decided to use two of the three, I decided to go with the umbrella and clouds. My card base measures at 5.5 by 4.5, my base was made using grey card stock.
Materials Used
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Peachy Keen (funshine face parts)
Clear Dollar Stamps (kid encouragements)
DCWV Card Stock (coral,aqua,peach,grey)
White Gel Pen
3D Foam Squares
Grey Sheer Ribbon (scrap that I had)
White Button
White Pearl Stick Pin
Pebbles Chalk
Me & My Big Idea Gems
Atg Adhesive
Friskars Board Punch
Cuttlebug Polka Dot Emboss Folder


Now some of you might be wondering if Create a Critter is the only cartridge I own, it is not . I have about 30 some cricut cartridges plus about 8 imagine cartridges, I have just been really obsessed with this one and Simply Charmed lately. I just love how they look with my peachy keen face stamps. My promise to myself is to start using more of my cartridges!! Well I hope you all enjoy my card and Happy Scrappin!!!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment