Monday, April 16, 2012

Peachy Keen Blog Challenge (Anything Goes)

Hello Card Lovers,
       I am entering this card into the Peachy Keen Blog Challenge anything goes. My card base is made with Kraft card stock and measure at 5.5 by 4 1/4

Materials Used
Peachy Keen Everyday Character face
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Card Stock
Green, Blue,Pink & Yellow Twine
Buttons
3D Foam Squares
Brown & White Gel Pens
Star Dust Stickles
Pebbles Chalk
G-Studio Acrylic Stamps
Brown Ink (inked around blue paper)
I have always wanted to make a card with this cute little ice cream cone on it and I thought that this challenge was the perfect opportunity to do so. I had so much fun making this card I love the look that the stickles gives to the ice cream cone it just makes him look so dang cute. I hope everyone enjoys and Happy Scrappin !!!
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. this is too cute Love the glitter and the sentiment. Ice cream is def my weakness LOL ! Thanks for linking up at the Peachy Keen challenge this week!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com
    Michelle ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna, thanks so much for joining my challenge this week. Great embossing, wonderful design on your your yummy cute card. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will scream for ice-cream! This is one sweet cone-

    ReplyDelete