Thursday, July 5, 2012

Summer Fun (Cardz TV Challenge)

Hello Card Lovers,
           
     Yay, I have another card I made for a challenge that's going on over at Cardz TV Blog. I have been pretty lucky that I have been able to get into my Craft Room a lot lately. I guess the reason isn't the best, because it involves my little peanut cutting teeth. I guess we are lucky in the sense that when they are coming in he likes to sleep, but I would rather him not be in pain anymore. Fingers crossed that we will be moving away from that stage soon. Well on with my card.....
This card definitely makes me want to go to the beach. I live in Northern Minnesota and this past week we have been in the 90's but with the heat index we have been over 100 degrees, Yuck !!!
Materials Used
Cricut Cartridge (Pack Your Bags)
Create A Critter Cartridge (Cloud)
DCWV Card Stock
Hero Arts Rubber stamp (Happy Day)
Black Gel Pen
Buttons From My Stash
Doodle Twine
Blue Rhinestones
3D Foam Squares
ATG Adhesive
Cuttlebug Emboss Folder
Card base measures at 5.25x4 and is made using DCWV card stock. The little boy on my card was cut at 4in. I hope you all enjoyed it and if you have any further questions feel free to ask!!!
Thanks and Happy Scrappin'
Brianna



1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thanks for playing Cricut Cardz Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete