Sunday, August 5, 2012

Little Red Wagon Blog Challenge #144 Girlfriends

Hello Card Lovers,

     Ok, so I really love how this card turned out. I used my Cricut Imagine to print the paper along with the sentiment & image. The Challenge, was to make a card for one of your girlfriends. My group of friends and I have always had a sense of humor, so I think this card goes hand in hand with our friendship. Without further ado, here is what I came up with....

Materials Used
Best Friends Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Better Together Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
Yellow Card-Stock
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Shabby Shutters,Tumbled Glass)
CuttleBug Embossing Folder
Queen & Co. Rhinestone (Center of eyes on bread)
Stickles (Cotton Candy)
3D Foam Squares
ATG Adhesive

     My card base is cut at 5x4.75 and then fold the top over to the left and score. My background shape that my bread and butter are on, the pink shape is cut at 3.5" and the blue layer is cut at 3.3". My bread and butter buddies are cut at 3.5 and the inside sentiment is cut at 2.7". My flowers were cut at 3". I inked around the inside solid blue rectangle inside my card with, Tim Holtz (tumbled Glass) distress ink.
     I hope everyone enjoys my card and thanks for stopping by. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment