Saturday, September 29, 2012

So Thankful For You

Good Morning Card Lovers,
     It's finally Saturday Ya-Who. It's a gorgeous fall day here in northern Minnesota and I am stuck at work until 3:00, yuck!! I am super excited cause my sister and I might be having a craft day today :) I think when I get out of work, I might also put up Halloween decorations.
      For today's post I am going to be showing you a super cute fall card I made. I will be submitting this over at My Craft spot for the "Falling Leaves Challenge". I used my Imagine to make this card, the Image came from the, Good Old Days cartridge. Well without further ado, here it is.
Materials Used
Cricut Imagine Cartridge (Good Old Days)
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
My Craft Spot Stamp Set
Grey Bakers Twine 
DCWV Solid Card Stock
Button From Stash
Stick Pins From Stash
K&Co. Rhinestones
Tim Holtz, Tea Dye Distress Ink
3D Foam Squares
White Gel Pen

My card base measure 4.25 x 5.5. I cut my little girl with her puppy at 3.5" and my mat is cut at 4.75. I cut my little girl out twice so I could overlap the images and pop them up. I Just adore, how this little card turned out. I hope you all like it as well. 
Just a heads up to all my bloggy friends I will putting up another post for a giveaway. Details soon to come. 
Thanks & Happy Scrapping"
                                                                         Brianna

5 comments:

  1. I love this card. You did a great job!

    Linda ☺
    Crafting With Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I love the way you used a portion of a scalloped circle to frame your image. That looks so sharp!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. I love the colors, image, and framed sentiment. You've inspired me to use my Imagine again. :) Thanks for entering your card in the Monday challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete