Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Challenge Time at -The CuttleBug Spot: Scrap Sandwich

Hello Bloggy Friends,
     It's time for another terrific challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot !! This weeks challenge is called Scrap Sandwich (use scraps & layers). Now expect a lot of people to join in on this challenge, because if your like me I am sure you have a tub of just scraps !! I try so hard not to ever cut up a new pieces of paper I will always go through my scraps first. I use to just throw all my scraps into a tote, but about 2 months ago I went through it and made clean cuts on all my scraps. I did this so they would all have straight edges and not get tangled on each other. If you were wondering, YES, I am OCD (lol)!! This has not only made my scraps look neater but I was able to downsize my tote as well. Any who, who wants to see my card!!
     Here is the card I came up with for this challenge....
 
     Everything on my card, except the card base was indeed made using all scraps. I used the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge, this cartridge has so many cute cuts on it. My tree was cut from page 50 in the handbook and is cut at 4.5". My card base is a standard A2 size card. The sentiment is from an old Stampin' Up stamp set I have ( don't know the name, sorry).
     I hope you all enjoy my card !! I hope this inspires you to get your scraps out and join in on the fun. We always have fabulous prizes up for grabs, we would love to see your projects.Thanks for Stopping by!!
 
Happy Scrapping'
Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card love the tree and the bright colours are fab. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty! I love the bright, cheerful colors and that fun Christmas tree! And I LOVE being able to use up some scraps...love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chrstimas tree! Great card! So pretty!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete