Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love is in the Air : Cuttlebug DT Post

Hello Everyone,
   It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another challenge over at The Cuttlebug Spot. This weeks Challenge is called "Love is in the Air", all you have to do is make a project and think of love. Here is my project.
I used the "For My Valentine" file from SVGCuts.com, this is such a great kit, love everything in it. I have a couple more things coming up from this kit in the coming weeks so stay tuned. My sentiment is from My Pink Stamper. All my Paper except the solid patterns of from Misc. American crafts 6x6 paper packs. I also used some of my favorite twine from Timeless Twine, the stuff I used on this card is called "Cherry Red". I also added some distress ink around my embossed hearts and some pearls to my banner.
    I hope you all enjoy my card and will find time to join in on this weeks challenge. We always have fabulous prizes up for grabs. Thanks for stopping by!!
Brianna

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable!
    Deb C
    Bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great balloon. such pretty colors and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is the cutest... I love that balloon...so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the balloon and the shape of the card -so, so pretty! Great colors and patterns also. This is really a fun card Brianna - love it!

    ReplyDelete