Sunday, February 24, 2013

Spaced Out !

Hello all, I am so not ready for it to be Monday tomorrow !! I hope you all had a great weekend !? I got to spend some time in my little craft corner this weekend in between cleaning time :) I have a super cute card to show you using some Peachy Keen stamps.

























I just love how this card turned out !! I decided to
make and easel card, because the current challenge going on over at Peachy Keen right now is a 3D objects/metal. I started off with a metallic piece of red DCWV  paper & embossed it with a cuttle bug diamond plate, embossing folder. I love this emboss folder, I bought it cause I thought it would be great for cards I make for my hubby and because it's got a masculine feel. I added some thick metal pieces that my hubby brought home for me from his old job almost 5 years ago. I have been hoarding them and when this stamp set came out, I just knew they would go perfect. To me they kinda look like little metal gears, what do you think!? I added some Tuxedo black Timeless twine, know project is ever complete without some twine. Additional items used include; rhinestones (metallic silver & red), loose diamond glitter, black buttons, metallic silver sticker tape, black metallic paper, patterned paper from stash & Spectrum Noirs. I used both the February's & Decembers SOMK by Peachy Keen. The inside sentiment comes from the December kit and the rest is from the February's kit. I hope you all enjoy my take on the challenge. I will also be entering this into the challenge going on over at 4 Crafty Chicks, twine challenge & Scrappy Moms Stamps All Tied Up Challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous night!!!

10 comments:

  1. Brianna, this card is totally far out! It's so cute. Great image!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the metallic paper and the fun space creature is adorable! The easel card shape turned out fabulous! I love making those~just stands out so nicely:) Great job my friend!
    Happy Monday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diamond plate embossing background is per-FECT! love this card TFS --C

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love that vivid red background great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe so totally cute...love how you added the glitter...so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. PERFECT background! Love all the shimmer and shine! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Love the metal look with the rocket. Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen this week-

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME job with the challenge,your card is just FANTASTIC!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girly you are rockin' this month's PK Stamps! Your embossed, metallic background turned out so stinkin' cute, I love it! Great job with the little space guy too, he looks awesome with the glitter and red bling. I just love this!

    ReplyDelete