Wednesday, March 6, 2013

PKC 13-9 :: Just Cards :: Oh My Stars!

Good Evening Everyone!! Hope everyone had a fantastic Wednesday ?! I am so excited that I only have two days left to go before the weekend. Hopefully I can get some crafting in this weekend. Anyways on with my post, this card I am about to show you, I made for the current challenge going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps !! This weeks challenge is "Just Cards, Oh my stars" here is my card featuring stars...
I love how this turned out, there is so much dimension to this card. I used the February SOMK from Peachy Keen for my sweet little yellow star,  I stamped it on yellow star paper. I added some diamond dust stickles, and colored my stars eyes using a white gel pen and my Spectrum Noirs. Do you see that yellow star with the button!? I crocheted that using some yellow embroidery floss. I then added the button with some Lemonade Yellow, Timeless Twine. All the other elements are chipboard elements that I had lying around my craft area. Hope you all enjoy this sweet little card. If any of you would like the crochet pattern for the star, feel free to contact me and I can shoot you an email. Thank you all for stopping by and I hope everyone has a great night!!

8 comments:

  1. What a perfect sentiment to go with the stars theme! Love it! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such Peachy Cuteness! Those little stars are just one of my favorite stamps -they are just so darn cute! Great job on the crocheting, wish I had listened when my Mama tried to teach me! Love all the fun, sweet embellishments. This such a happy card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG your card is sooo ADORABLE!!!SUPER job with it,I LOVE the sentiment,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute..loving all those stars and great color combo...love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the detail on your card. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card! I just love that face on the star. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet and adorable! I love it so much! Thanks for entering the PKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great card Brianna! I love the adorable PK face and the design is adorable! The papers are fabulous and LOVE the dimension:)
    Hope you got time in your craft room over the wknd! Have a great week my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete