Wednesday, July 3, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day: Miss You

Good Morning and Happy 4th of July eve!! Okay, so I know that's not a real thing but I am still saying it. I am so excited for tomorrow, I don't have huge plans just hanging out with my parents. My dad Is going to BBQ and yes he is an amazing cook!! I hope everyone has some exciting plans in place, just remember to have fun but also be safe!! Oh yeah, I am here to show you my card I made ;)
For my card, I used the Grand Old Flag cutting file set
 
Grand Old Flag Cutting Files
Lisa has come out with some Amazing 4th of July cutting files, be sure to head on over and check them out. No card is ever complete without adding some twine. I used some of my favorite twine by Timeless Twine of course, the twine I used is Firecracker. I made this card to send to my Brother and his wife and my two nieces down in Tampa. I have not seen them for 3 years so I miss them really badly, hopefully they are coming home this Christmas, fingers crossed!! I want to thank you all for stopping by, be sure to stop by at eight for my second post using yet another fourth of July cutting file from PPPR. Hope you all have a fun and safe Holiday!!!
 


3 comments: