Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Halloween Fun: TT + Peachy Keen = AMAZING

 
Hello Everyone, I am up over on the Timeless Twine Blog today with our fun cross promo with Peachy Keen Stamps. I am going to be honest with you all, I was like a little kid at Christmas when I found out we were going to be teaming up with Peachy Keen Stamps. I have been a long time admirer of theirs and even subscribe to the monthly Stamp of the Month kit they have and of course you all know how I feel about Timeless Twine, I LOVE it!
Timeless Twine and Peachy Keen stamps for me, go together like "coffee with cream", but better!! I have three different projects to share with you all and they are all Halloween,  which happens to be my favorite holiday ever.
Card #1
For this card I used PK-637 Lisa Jean Halloween
Pumpkin Orange: Timeless Twine
 
I used this same stamp set for card #2
Key Lime Sorbet: Timeless Twine
 
Here are the products used for these two cards:
pk-637-1.jpg
 
Image of Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine ~ Timeless Twine™
Image of Timeless Twine Sorbet Collection - Choose your color
 
Card #3
Products used for this card:
Halloween Bakers Twine: Timeless Twine
Sentiment: Pink Hippo Stamps : Mummy Love
PK-M04.jpg
Image of Halloween Baker's Twine - 10 yd Mini Spool
Image of Mummy love
 
Be sure to head on over and check out the Peachy Keen blog today as well because they have designers posting everyday to share their twine and stamp creations just click HERE. If you are interested in any of the products I used on my cards just click on the product names under my creations :) I want to thank you all for stopping by and I really hope you enjoyed be three projects!
Until next time
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - such Halloween fabulousness! I love them all, but that witches skirt just knocks my socks off - LOVE it! And, the broom is amazing. Fabulous cards my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I love your cards!! They are FABULOUS!!!! The witch card is awesome with the broom and the sentiment is so cute!! I love the second card too cause you know I love halloween. And then you go and make a third card WOW and then to use my sentiments you are too good!
    Love it all!
    Deb C
    TTDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna, these are tooo cute! I love what you've done..i have a cauldron die i might try this idea with! BTW i love how you have your signature with an owl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are just over-the-top AMAZING!!! I love love love the witch card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all great love the witches skirt and that broom amazing!

    ReplyDelete