Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-45 :: Photo Inspiration

Hello Everyone, I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! I am here to share a fun little card I made for the current challenge going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps. Here is the photo of inspiration that they provided for the challenge.
and now here is my creation, I went with the colors and not the image.
I used the adorable SOMK set from September 2013 (PKSC-21). I used my Spectrum Noirs to color in and around my sweet little coffee cup. I added some foam squares behind my image to make it pop out and stand out. I added some deep purple sequences to and a bling and sparkle to my card.
I hope you all like my card for this challenge.
Don't forget to view my post from earlier today to join in on the current Blog hop going on between Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and Peachy Keen Stamps.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great night!!
 
 


3 comments:

  1. oh my heck this is too cute and love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! I LOVE it, Brianna! The colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on top 3 with your super cute card!! Xo

    ReplyDelete