Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blog Candy Winner!!!!

Hello everyone, sorry I am posting the winner of my blog candy for the PPPR Love is in the Air Blog hop so late at night. My 2 year old was being a stubborn little boy tonight and was refusing to go to bed :[ he is happily tucked in now and singing himself to sleep! I used random number generator to pick the winner and made sure that the winner followed both of my rules in order to winner.
Here we go
Drum roll Please................
 
WOW, this is WAY too cute. Those Peachy Keen Faces just bring this entire card to the next level. Adorable job on this super sweet Valentine card! I follow your blog and I'm heading over to follow your FB page too :). Hugs- Glora
 
Congrats Glora!! I have already sent you an email so look in your inbox :)
 
Big thank you for all of your sweet comments and being faithful followers, I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment