Thursday, February 27, 2014

YNS Fun Friday: Across The Miles

Hello everyone and TGIF, do any of crafty friends have big plans for the weekend!? I have to work Saturday but then I plan on crafting and doing some spring cleaning on Sunday, wait maybe it should be called winter cleaning, because spring is no where in site!! Well it may be bitterly cold outside but I am hoping my card will warm and cheer everyone up, unless your lucky and live in a warm state :)
Aww, isn't she just the cutest pup you have ever seen!?  You can find this adorable digital stamp over in the YNS store, its called, "Rose For You".  I colored this sweetie up using my Spectrum Noirs.
Pattern papers - DCWV
Gold Sequences
Sentiment- Peachy Keen Stamps
Pearl Pen-Red
 
I decided to use this months sketch, to inspire my card.
 
You still have about a week to join in on the challenge so make sure to share your creations with us. Head on over to the challenge blog to see all the details.
 
Also be sure to stop back by my blog on March 1st at 12:00CST to join us in the YNS new release bloghop!!
 
Thank you all for stopping by, we will see you all soon!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE this, that puppy is just too cute and the colors you used once again awesome!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete