Friday, March 28, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps: Guest Designer: 4th project

Hello everyone TGIF, this is my second post for the day to see my creation for YNS click HERE. I am here to share another project as this months guest designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps!
I created a fun school themed card, for the favorite teacher in your life, here is what I created....
I used the New Scrappy Mom's stamp set titled, Terrific Teachers.
I thought that this sentiment went perfect with a the digital stamp called, "Library Mae" by Some Odd Girl. I colored her up using my Spectrum Noirs. I stamped my sentiment on vellum and then layered it over my patter paper, to give it a softer look. My papers all came from a 6x6 paper pad (except base) by Carta Bella, called Alphabet Junction. I left the card pretty clean and simple, which is unusual for me, but I wanted the sentiment and digi to be the main focus, so I just did a bunch of layers.
Hope you all enjoy :)
Have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow!!


1 comment:

  1. This is so fricking good my friend. I am so proud of you. You make the cutes cards and your coloring is awesome
    Deb

    ReplyDelete