Sunday, March 23, 2014

Scrappy Moms Stamps Guest Designer post #2

Hello Everyone, I am here to share my 2nd post with you all as guest designer for Scrappy Moms Stamps.
Today I will be showcasing the " Terrific Teachers"  stamp set and Magnetic disks from the Scrappy Moms Store. 







Here is what I created......



I got my box from the online silhouette store and cut it out using paper from the HomeRoom Stack by DCWV. I added two of the magnetic disks from Scrappy Moms Stamps to ensure it stays closed and let me tell you, these little things are just nifty, they have a really strong close to them! I cut out a little piece of  notebook paper using a file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons called " Notebook Pages Cutting Files". My adorable little light bulb and face are from Peachy Keen Stamps, I colored it up using my Spectrum Noirs. I added some chunky course glitter. I filled my box up with some smarties, they fit perfectly in this little box.
Other Materials:
Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine
Ribbon: American Crafts
Button: From my Stash

Well I think that's about all for now, I will be back again soon with more creations, thank you for stopping by!!



4 comments:

  1. What a sweet little teacher gift! Love the bright colors too
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! I love the little light bulb! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a FUN project! Awesome papers and LOVE that little light bulb! Fun 3D project Brainna!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete