Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Rain or Shine: Whimsy & Stars Studio DT Post

Hello Everyone, It's my day to post over at the Whimsy & Stars Studio Blog :D I have a sweet little card to share with you all today using, Rain or Shine Friends.
 
I used my Silhouette cameo to trace my digi and then put a small offset around it to have a small boarder. I colored my digi using my Spectrum Noirs, colors used:
Big Girls Hair: TN3,TN8,EB3,EB4,BG7
Big Girls Clothing: TB3-TB5,BT3,GT1,GT2,CR3,CR5
Little Girls Hair: TN1,EB1,EB2
Little Girls Clothing: LY3,CT2,GB4
Skin tones are the same for both girls: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Umbrella: BG3-BG5,BG7,BG8,BG10
Grass & Flowers: CG1,DG1,CG2,BP3,BP4
After my image was colored, I decided to add some glossy accents droplets to the umbrella to give the appearance of rain drops.
 
Pattern Papers:
Teal: CratePaper Pretty Party
Rain Drops: Pink Paisley, Hello Sunshine
 
Stickers: Freckled Fawn, OHMYDEER Kit
Ribbon: American Crafts
 
Hope you all enjoy, thank you for stopping by!
See you soon :D

2 comments: