Sunday, June 29, 2014

PPPR DT Day: Fan-Tastic Times

Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday!! It's design team day for me over at the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon blog. I am so happy to be home from being in California the past two weeks for business training. I was fortunate enough to have had enough time to get all of my Junes projects done and scheduled before I left. My creation today is using a cutfile that I converted over into a digi stamp.
 
Vintage Fan Cutting Files
I colored my converted file using my Spectrum Noirs and then stamped that sweet face using my Peachy Keen Stamps.
Markers Used:
BT1,BT2,BT3,FS8,LY1,LY3,BG1,BG3,CT2
I just typed my sentiment into my Silhouette program and then just arched it around the top of the fan.
Papers: American Crafts
Wooden Arrow: Studio Calico
Sequins
Black Gel Pen
This card is so fun, colorful and simple and is sure to make anyone smile, I hope.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. MWAHAA too funny LOL funny super great creative job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fan, and love the colorful BG. Thanks so much for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)



    ReplyDelete