Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Some Odd Girl- Tea Time

Hello Oddies, Happy Tuesday!! It's that time again for some awesome new releases over at Some Odd Girl Stamps. Today I will be sharing a card with you all using Teacup Alice and This Moment Sentiment Pack.
Spectrum Noirs Markers
Dress: BT1,BT2,BT4
Apron: BG1,BG2,BG6,BG8,BG10
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Hair: EB1,EB3,BG3,EB2
Little Tea Cup: LY1,LY3
All my papers came from a digital paper pack by American Crafts from acdigitals.com, glitter tape and hot pink glitter  also by AC.
All of my other little embellishments except my paper clip are by Crate Paper.
I love how bright and bold this card is and love that it was so easy to paper piece together.
Both this digital stamp and Sentiment pack are available for purchase over in the Some Odd Girl Store. My fabulous design team sister came up with some outstanding creations so be sure to stop by the blog to see what they created!1 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment