Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Friendship Blooms: Tiddly Inks, "Poppy Color Challenge"

Hello, happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a great, extra long weekend :D I am definitely not ready to dive back into the work week, at least it's it will be a short one. I am however super excited because this is my first official post as a Tiddly Inks DT member <3 <3
We have a new challenge starting this week called, the "Poppy Color Challenge".
Use these colors and or photo or both as inspiration for your project. Now anyone that knows me, knows I LOVE bright colors, so this was right up my alley.
 
I decided to use the super adorable Anna Belle Sweetness!
Markers Used, Spectrum Noirs
Hair: TN3,TN8,EB3,EB4
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR4
Clothing: LY1-LY3, GT1,GT2,BG3,BG5
Watermelon:CR3,CR4,CR5,CR7,CG2,CG4
Papers: K&Co- Berry Sweet & American Crafts
Solids: DCWV
Ribbon: Joann's
Dear Lizzy- Enamel Dots
Crate paper- Love Notes- Clothes Pin
American Crafts- Jute
Alpha Stickers- October Afternoon- Daily Flash
 
Be sure to head on over to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog, to see what the other girls created using this fab color pallet. While you are there be sure to link up your creations :)
Have a great day, I will see you all soon.
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful use of the colors Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colouring on this! And your clothespin/bow combo is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Brianna!! oh my! I just love her little cheeks!! they are the cutest!!
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! And, you got every one of the colors in. ;) Just beautiful! I love the little details of the one rounded corner and scattered enamel dots.

    ReplyDelete