Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Some Odd girl: Play!

Happy Tuesday my friends! I can't believe that it is almost fall :D As much as I know I hate what comes after fall here in MN(snow), fall is still my favorite season! Today I will be sharing more of a summery card with you all using the adorable new digi from Some Odd Girl Stamps.
The digi I am sharing is called, "Tia & Puppy". I am a huge dog nut so as soon as I seen this image, I knew I had to create with it.
Isn't this just the sweetest!?
Papers: My Minds Eye- Kate& Co.-Oxford Lane
Pebbles: Yours Truly-Bouquet
American Crafts
Dear Lizzy- Enamel Dots
Bone-from my sticker stash
American Crafts-Thickers- Reindeer
Spectrum Noirs:
Skin Tones: FS2,FS3,FS4,FS5,CR3
Hair: IG3,IG5,IG8,IG10
Clothing & Shoes: TB3,TB4,TB5,LY3,GB4,CR5,CR6,CR7,CR9,BG1,BG5,BG8
Eyes: IB1-IB3
Puppy: BG1,BG3,BG5,BG8,DR4,DR6
Grass: CG2,CG4,DG2,JG1
 
There were two digi's released today! To see the other digi be sure to head to the Some Odd Girl Blog and see what the other girls created.
Thanks for stopping by, I will see you all again real soon.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment