Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Challenge #145 Remembrance & Honor

Hello and Happy Tuesday Everyone!! It's time for another new challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Blog. This challenge is focused on Remembrance and Honor, there are many different types of cards that could fall into this category. I decided to go with a basic, thinking of you card.
I used the digital stamp, Cavy Love-For You.
I cropped my image by using a Spellbinders circle die and then fussy cut the flower out to bring it closer to his body.
I colored my image using my copics.
E11,E13,E15,E19, R11,R20,Y21,Y23
 
Pattern Papers: Dear Lizzy: Day Dreamer
Solid Cardstock: AC
Alpha Stickers: October Afternoon
Flowers
Jute: AC
 
To play along in this weeks challenge and see some more inspiration, head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog! We always love seeing what you create <3
Thanks for stopping bye and see you all again real soon.
 
 
 


2 comments: