Wednesday, December 10, 2014

YNS: Design Team Dare

Happy Thursday everyone :) It's time for another design team dare over at the YNS Blog. This months dare is a fun, "anything goes" challenge.
For my card I used the super adorable new release stamp set, Little Darling January.
I also used the fun Winter Fun Tag Die Set, to cut out some cute snowflakes.
I colored my image in using my Spectrum Noirs.
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Hair: GB10,EB5,EB8
Clothing: PP2-PP4,PL1,PL2,BT1-BT4,BG4,BG5,BG7
Penguin: BG4,BG5,BG7,BG1,OR2-OR3
My pattern Paper is from the American crafts 6x6 paper pad~With Love.
Solids: American Crafts
Enamel Dots: MME
Washi Tape: Hazel & Ruby
 
To see what the other gals created for there Design Team Dare creation, then head on over to the YNS Blog. Also be sure to leave a comments because one lucky winner will receive one stamp set of their choice!!
Thanks for stopping by.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment