Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Some Odd Girl~ digital release day~ Best Friends

Happy Tuesday my crafty friends! I am here to share my card with you for the Some Odd Girl digital release day. I am using the sweet new digi, Girlfriends Kaylee and Mae, this is one of two images being released today.
 
Markers Used: Spectrum Noirs
Kaylee:
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Hair: EB1,EB2
Eyes: TN3,TN4
Outfit: TB4,TB5,TB7,CG1,CG2,GT1,GT2,BG5,BG6
 
Mae:
Skin: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3
Hair: TN3,TN8,EB3,BG7
Eyes: BT4,BT2
Outfit: LY1,LY3,CT2,CR7,CR9,BG4,BG5,BG6
 
Papers:
Some Odd Girl: Sunshine Sorbet
American Crafts: Day Dreamer
 
Embellishments:
Some Odd Girl: Hexie Dots
MME Enamel Heart
DoodleBug Design Sequins
Misc. Sequins
 
To see what the other design team gals created using this digi and the other new release, Wheelchair Kaylee (digi me contest winner image), head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!1


No comments:

Post a Comment