Monday, January 5, 2015

Your Next Stamp~ January Release~ Sneak Peek

Happy Tuesday Everyone! Welcome to this months sneak peek preview for the Your Next Stamp January release.
This months release is filled with just the cutest stamps, perfect for Valentines day and St. Patricks day!!
For my sneak peek, I am showcasing the adorable new stamp set, Little Darling Aimee.
I paired her with some pretty pattern paper from American Crafts. I added some paper roses, button and birdy paperclip to embellish my card. I colored my image using a mixture of Spectrum Noirs & Copics.
To see more sneak peeks from the design team members, head on over to the Your Next Stamp Blog!!
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow for the HOP!


7 comments:

  1. What a darling card, love the image and the papers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Great new image and wonderful way to showcase it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to come over for a closer look from FB - it's even more fab here, Brianna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so sweet! And I love the fresh papers you paired with her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card Brianna. You guys are putting a hurting on my wallet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't she adorable! Love the whole card....great layout♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is too cute and love the card! TFS!

    ReplyDelete