Thursday, March 26, 2015

Here Comes Peter Cottontail: Whimsie Doodles

Hello everyone, Happy Thursday! I am making up my design team day over at the Whimsie Doodles Blog. I missed my last posting date, due to my little peanut being sick :( he still is not better, but hopefully soon. I am making it up to you all today by bringing you a fun little Easter card.
I used the super cute Carting Carrots digital stamp
 
My paper is from the Happy Easter collection by Echo park.
Sentiment: Scrappy Mom Stamps
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Tim Holtz: Tumbled Glass distress ink
Doodle Bug Design: Enamel Dots
Orange Twine: Some Odd Girl
 
I decided to stray away from my usual A2 size cards and went with a square card measuring at 4.5".
 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day 

No comments:

Post a Comment