Monday, June 8, 2015

SugarPea Deisgns- SugarSketch SPDSS27

Hello and Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend and found some time to relax and enjoy yourselves. I did little to no crafting this weekend, I stayed pretty busy cleaning and getting ready for next weekend, to celebrate my little peanuts 4th birthday party.
I did however find time to create one card for the new Sugar Sketch going on over at SugarPea Designs blog.

 
Store-Ready-Between-the-Lines
 
Store--Brainy-Bookmarks
 
I tried a fun technique(colorful Ink "Smooshing") I seen the fabulous K. Werner do, using some Tim Holtz Distress inks. I heat embossed my sentiment using some Ranger white embossing powder.
Inks Used: Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Worn Lipstick & Shabby Shutters

My background pattern paper is from the Dear Lizzy- Fine and Dandy Collection. I used a scrap piece a paper to create my little handmade flair button.
I used the sleep less, read more stamp from the same stamp set above for my flair, I just masked off the parts I didn't want to create my new sentiment.

 
We hope you will find time to come in and join on the fun :) You can link up your creations over at the SugarPea Designs Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful smooshing- your card is much appreciated by an avid reader and wearer of glasses!

    ReplyDelete