Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Your Next Stamp- DT Dare- Sunny Days

Hello everyone, happy Wednesday! Welcome to another installment of Your Next Stamp, design team dare. This months dare is all about the color yellow or to incorporate a sun.
Here is what I came up with..
I decided to use both ideas...
As you can see by my card there is a lot of yellow, but my background paper behind by butterfly had little tiny sunburst all over it.
Materials used from the YNS shop include:
 
 
 
Papers: Sun Paper- Digital paper pack
Flower pattern paper- American Crafts- True Stories- Shimelle
 
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
GB4,CT1-CT3,CR7,CR9,CR11,BG4,BG6,BG7,DR2,DR4
 
I decided I wanted to give more details with my Butterflies wings so I took my Pigma Micron pen and doodled on some black markings to give wings more depth.
I then added some black and clear, Wink of Stella to give more sparkle.
 
To see what the other design team gals came up with, be sure to make your way over to the YNS Blog.
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!


1 comment: