Monday, November 30, 2015

Happy Holidays- Coloring with Spectrum Noirs

Happy Monday... hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! It's been kind of quite on my blog the past week. Little man is starting to teeth I think and he has been pretty fussy lately, so I haven't had much craft time this past week or so. I was able to get down in the craft room for a little bit tonight to do some creating. I did a periscope tonight while coloring this image and have got it all completed and put on a card so I thought I would share.
Colored using Spectrum Noirs:
Skin Tones: FS4,TN3,TN4,CR3,CR4
Hair: TN6,TN7,TN8
Clothing: CR7,CR9,CR11,BT1-BT3,CG1,CG2
Owl: TN1,EB1,EB2,DR4,DR7
Holly Leaf: DG1,DG2,DR4,DR7,EB3
IG1-IG3
 
Pattern paper: DoodleBug Design-SugarPlum
Memento- Bamboo Leaves
ZigZag Stitched Rectangles- SugarPea Designs
Stamp Set- Your Next Stamp- Gretchen and Owl
 
This card will probably make its way to one of my family members for Christmas, just don't which one yet.
Thank you all for stopping by, hope you all have a great week!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment