Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Farm Fresh Challenge- Mixed Media

http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png
Today starts a new Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm! Our Farm Fresh Challenges start on the first of every month and run for an entire month to give you more time to enter. To top it all off, the prize amount is $50!!! Can you believe it?!! At the end of the month you could possibly win a $50 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!!

Now on to our February Farm Fresh Challenge. This month our challenge is:

Mixed Media!

I'm not gonna lie this challenge scared the crap out of me, I've never done mixed media before. This actually turned out to be a really fun challenge and made me think outside my comfort zone.
Here is what I ended up creating...Please be gentle on me...
I used the adorable, Little Fairies-Clear stamp set.
I colored using my Copic Markers.

Before I embellished, this was just a blank 6x6 brown board with two hanging holes in it. I laid down some pretty pattern paper. Here are some of the other items I used..
Embossing paste
Embossing Enamel
Misc. Moss & Mushrooms
Metal Findings by Tim Holtz (keys & key hole)
Paper Flowers
Butterfly Embellishment's
Adhesive pearls
Stickles
Sequins
Glitter

I hope you all enjoy and I hope my creation inspires you all to get out of your comfort zone and create new things.
 Now be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to read the rules and link up your card.

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment