Wednesday, July 5, 2017

My Favorite Things Guest Designer- Sketch Challenge #340

I'm trilled to be able to type this post and say that I get to be Guest Designer for MFT Stamps this month over at the Challenge Blog. I adore the whimsy of their products and I love how it suites my stamping style.
Here is my 1st card I created for the MFT Sketch Challenge # 340

I created this card using a bunch of MFT goodies.
I mixed and matched two of my favorite MFT sets, Space Explorer and Our of this World.
For my galaxy background I blended four different MFT inks, Lush Lagoon, Sunshine, Limelight & Ripe Raspberry.
I also used the Lush Lagoon cardstock and my card base for my images.
BluePrints used were #2 and #3.

Sketch Challenge 340 #mftstamps

I had such a blast joining all these products together to make this Out of the World shaker card.
I'll be back with another creation on July 12th... I cannot wait.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment