Thursday, July 13, 2017

The Greeting Farm, July Previews- Day 3- UP

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 3 of Previews for our July Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Saturday, July 15th. 
  Don’t forget, we will have a New Release Blog Hop on the 15th, where 1 lucky winner will receive the new stamp sets! Today, we are featuring an adorable new set called, "Up".
Here is my card featuring some of the new stamps from today's set... I will also be using some images from a previously release set, the Mega Mini Lift off stamp set.



Colored Using Copic Markers
Heart Balloon: R0000,R000,R00
Balloon: E000,YR000,YR00
Star: Y0000,Y000,Y00

Girl I had colored awhile back and don't have colors jotted down for her.

Sky Background created using Summer Splash Dye ink and Stencil.

As soon as I seen these hot air balloons, I knew I wanted to pair them with this previously released set and turn them into actual balloons.


To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment