Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Greeting Farm- October Farm Fresh Challenge


Hi Farmers!! Today starts a new Farm Fresh Challenge over at The Greeting Farm! Our Farm Fresh Challenges start on the first of every month and run for an entire month to give you more time to enter. To top it all off, the prize amount is $50!!! Can you believe it?!! At the end of the month you could possibly win a $50 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!!

Were you the winner from last month's challenge? Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to see our winner and more inspiration from my fellow team members.

Now on to our October Farm Fresh Challenge. This month our challenge is...

Monochromatic!

I mixed three of last months new stamps sets to create today's card. I used, Holiday Wishes, Oh What Fun & Merry & Bright. I decided to do all my adorable little critters in monochromatic with just pops of color. The card just wouldn't have been me if I dint have more color, so I did a water-colored background using the ink smooshing method and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxides. I don't think this takes away from the monochromatic theme, but rather adds to it and only makes make critters stand out more being on a brighter background. 
Images colored using Copic Markers.

http://thegreetingfarm.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/farmfreshchallenge.png

 Now be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Blog to read the rules and link up your card.


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow !! This is an awesome winter looking card !! The color combo is absolutely perfect !

    ReplyDelete