Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Day 3 previews, Feels

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 3, our final day of Previews for our November Release. All new products will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store tomorrow, September 15th. 
 Also, don't forget we will have our New Release Blog Hop as well, where 1 lucky winner will receive the new stamp sets! Today, we are featuring a new stamp set called, Feels.


This set is perfect both in and out of the planner, as you can see I choose to use inside of my planner. These stamps are full images, but I knew I only wanted to use part of one of them and just get the upper body. I masked November 14th off with a post it note so I could get the, Meh girl stamped for the day above being I had a meeting that day that I didn't want to go to.
I wanted it to look almost as though she were resting her arm on the line of the planner, I feel I achieved that, dont you!?
I also used one of the images to make a, Me planner clip. Currently my hair is pink/purple, so that's how I colored her :) who know's next weekend it may be blue.

You can see I also used yesterday's stamp set, Tiny Plans on my monthly layout.

I will have one final post for you all tomorrow and then unfortunately my time is up with this AMAZING company.
After November is complete I may step back for awhile and take a stampy crafty break... we will see. This will be the 1st time in a long time where I will not be on any Design Teams.

To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by. Check back tomorrow for out new release blog hop. 
Thanks Brianna

3 comments: