Friday, November 10, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Hello Gorgeous-November release previews

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 1 of Previews for our November Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Wednesday, September 15th. 
 Also, don't forget we will have our New Release Blog Hop as well, where 1 lucky winner will receive the new stamp sets! Today, we are featuring an adorable new planner set called, "Hello Gorgeous".


This little coffee drinking diva is life. I haven't had much time to decorate my planner lately with my busy work scheduled, kids and health, so it was fun to just sit down and fully decorate out a month. (you can kinda see an extra sneak peek in this photo of for whats to come on Monday)
 I'm really loving the Mini Happy Planner, this is what planner I use to keep track of all my crafty commitments. One thing I would advise is not use Copics in this planner.  Although the paper quality of this planner is nice, they like to bleed through and also don't blend all that well.
I would suggest some colored pencils.


To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back Monday as we share day two of previews. 

2 comments: