Sunday, April 22, 2018

I Love you Rain or Shine

Hello everyone, Brianna joining you all today. I'm here to bring a little sunshine and happiness to your day using the adorable, Weather Gnomes stamp set. 

Today, I will be focusing on the smaller stamps within this set. My goal was to create a focal point for my card while still keeping it clean and simple.
Let's get started shall we!?


Let's start with the focal point piece of the card....
I started by first stamping and coloring my three little images on my mat, that I cut out using the, Fancy Frame Dies. 
(colors used on finished focal point piece as shown above)


I then used the Hearts Galore stencil to add some little hearts for above my rainbow. I though they would look cute and go perfect with my sentiment. 



I finished up my focal piece by adding some thinly cut strips of bright colored paper (this is a great way to use up some scraps you may have lying around). 

For my background I brought out my sidekick, aka my Misti tool. This comes in super handy when doing repetitive patterns, trying to keep your paper in place & getting a nice dark crisp image. 


To finish up I popped up my focal piece by added some scotch 3D foam tape and used some glossy accents to add some Shimmer sequins. 


Supplies: 





Thank you all for taking time out of your day to stop on by :)

Until next time.
Brianna 






No comments:

Post a Comment